Wednesday, July 27, 2011

3 Non Joggers Guest Appearance, Take 2

If you're bored at work, or in the car, or on a run, or in general, take a listen to last Friday's guest appearance on 3 Non Joggers.

http://www.3nonjoggers.com/2011/07/its-38-were-bunch-of-little-angels.html

I haven't actually listened to the episode yet, because I hate the sound of my own voice, and haven't yet brought myself to remind myself just how awful it is.  Maybe it's not so bad, it just doesn't sound anything like that voice in my head.  This was my second visit to the show, and my first time in the new recording studio.  I have to say I was more nervous this time, as the new studio has a different feel--maybe just a little bit more professional, but I have to say I missed Russ' dingy basement.  Or maybe I just needed a bigger glass of whiskey to get through the show.

Update: I listened and it wasn't bad! Yes, my voice is still annoying, but less so than I remembered.  In all honesty, while I slightly dissed the basement above, I could hang out and listen to these 3 guys banter back and forth for hours--it's a good thing that there's about 6 feet of table separating Carl and Gary--well, probably Gary and Russ, too.  

2 comments:

Chris said...

Join the club Amy! I sound like a complete idiot to myself and can't stand it. I don't know how people keep a straight face when they talk to me! :)

Hostpph said...

I don't think that your voice is annoying and it was a great episode. I hope that they invite you more often